Wednesday, May 05, 2010

It's inspire me..

You can find inspiration from anywhere. Here are some inspirational songs that I find, suddenly makes me sad (but with consciousness of life), happy, or sometimes fall in love...

Miley Cyrus - When I look at you (OST The Last Song)

Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You - Miley Cyr .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine
I'm a fan of miley cyrus after I listen to this song, and hopefully I can watch this movie. Not the best voice but she kind of the role model for young generations. So..keep up the good work smiley miley..

Jennifer Lopez - Alive (OST Enough)

Jennifer Lopez - Alive .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine

Miley Cyrus - The Climb

Miley Cyrus - The Climb .mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine
I like the lyrics, and again...with her unique voice, she makes this song perfectly touching..

Artists for Haiti - We are The World

various artist - we are the world: 25 for haiti (2010).mp3


Found at bee mp3 search engine
When Michael Jackson brought this song, I don't pay much attention, but with new arrangement and those extra ordinary vocals there...I like this song.

Last but not least, there is one song from OST Angel Eyes with titled "You are" that I like. But couldn't find it yet. I promise I'll listed here so you can listen to it too.
Some parts of the lyrics are:
...
you are poetry in motion
you inspire power and devotion
you are the turning of the tide underneath
you are the potential in me
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/