Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Allergic to drugs

Now is my 11th week of pregnancy. Unfortunately, I have to face this allergic condition. Why unfortunate? First of all, the only thing that can be an allergen to me is cold weather. And that can't be a huge effect on me. Just few skin irritation and that was just only take a day or two.

So, this is my first time EVER to have allergic, especially to drugs. In this case Vitamin B6. Even my doctor was surprised to find me with this allergic. So, I asked him to give me another kind of Vitamin B6. At that time I was not very sure about the allergen so I accept that prescription. Even worst, after taken it twice in a day my right hand got lump and the skin irritation become worse.

Finally, I made up my mind to see my doctor at clinical centre. Once again, he said that no such vitamin that can harm and become an allergen to human. He just given me skin ointment and some kind of pill. Thanks GOD it's better now. Not yet healed but I hope I'm on that way:)

Just want to share with you guys, no big deal. It's just 'skin'. We're given a new skin anyway...someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/