Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Flowerbed bag

New bag is coming to town, you can have this satin bag with ribbon embroidered. Yes, still amazed with this kind of embroidery so I make this next bag. Medium size so you can fit in any situation with fashioned. Hope so:)


Code : TSL4
Material : satin
Color : white
Size : w30cmxh30cm
Price : Rp 150,000.00 (100% handmade).

Enjoy this month promo with free delivery all across Indonesia

Just drop me sms : +62 81 231 87829 or email me at n4yandra@gmail.com


Forgive me for this blur image of the embroidery detail, my camera seems need to be upgraded:) haha.
Keep visiting my blog to see this bag tutorial, will be available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/