Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Colored Crepe Basket

Here is an order from my little sister in law this last holiday of ascension day of Jesus Christ, may 21th. She asked me to do a little crafty things with basket. She said that the crafty basket will be part of a charity easter party for kids, so I was agree to help her on that.


So I got 3 colored crepe paper: pink, yellow, and green. Previously I bought 3 small (or you can say tiny) baskets on a craft store here near my house. So, start from morning until afternoon I made my self (and my daughter) busy that day. She always loved pink color so she asked me to give her a long part of that colored crepe paper.


Here the result, hope can cheer up the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/