Saturday, May 30, 2009

What about a new hair style?

I think it's not considered as a new style since I always like 'long hair' style instead of short, but just want to make it shorter about 10 centimeters than before. I'm not sure the name of the model but will tell the salon to spruce my hair up. Today I'll get home few hours earlier, so have a chance to that salon. It's one of the best in town, but don't know if they can understand what I want for my hair style, just want to try. It's not gonna chance my entire 'look':) haha, don't have a courage to do that. My husband won't allow me either to do that, he said okay for cutting my hair just a bit..

So, next time I'll post my 'hairmophosis' here, hope you'll still recognized me with the new one. As my company make its advertisement on our new cigarette brand 'Changes is needed', i think I'll need that changes too.

So, get back here next week to keep updated:) see you all guys, have a nice weekend.
Get back to you on this new start of the month!!

I believe that you find no changes here, but trust me..I've cut my hour out about 10 centimeters or more...The good news is, my husband followed me on this 'hair cut' day:) Will post his photo with his new haircut if you want to:)..

1 comment:

  1. haha well, i'm sure that with any hair style (long or short hair) i will always recognize you my friend.....

    ReplyDelete