Saturday, February 07, 2009

Lets talk about first love...

Do you remember your first love?
Whoever you're now with, can you still remember your first love or even flirting?
Me.. lets see, one clearly day when i was in junior high school, I saw a boy with his bike come across me. He looks at me, almost smile..Just one sight, and something is yelling inside my heart. What a cute boy he was...

I don't have chance to know him more because we are not in the same school, and we're not friends either..But God must be very kind to me so that we can meet each other in high school and even I can see him everyday for about 2 years before we're separated in different class at last year in high school. But that's it, I don't have courage to tell him what I feel, that's fine.. I get over him now, but I can exactly remember how I feel that past years:)

First love could be not our true love but through remember, we can appreciate how wonderful love is..
So, would you like to post a comment or you still look for your first love? Be my guest..

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/