Wednesday, February 18, 2009

words for you all..



I sent these words first for my best friend at tagged, arnie. Thanks for being my friend, you're nice and cool:) Thougt that maybe these words can inspire any of you who came by to my blog, so today I share it with you guys!

It's been raining here the day before yesterday, and when I'm waiting for my husband to pick me after work, I'm starring at the rain for about 30 minutes and have these words in my mind. I type it down on my cell phone and save it in my drafts.

Talk to the rain... and the flash will shout,
whisper to the waterdrops...and the cold will cover you,
smile at the cloudy sky... so you won't get surprised by the cyclone,
laugh to your upcoming storm...and the destiny will only become the past
joy with the heavy flood...so you can smile when you are drowning..

I was in 'blue' mood yesterday, kind of a sad feeling, but I have got through it. I just want to share that in many ways we don't get what exactly we want, but the thing we can do is to put our brave face and heart on to deal with it.


Thanks for dryicons (http://dryicons.com) for that 'blooming in the rain'.





No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/