Monday, February 23, 2009

You got some when loosing one..

Do you believe what i'm saying? You got some when loosing one..

I have my nose handicapped, I can't smell anything now. It's because of a traffic accident.
Well, the story goes here. About 9 years ago at one fine sunday morning, I want to go the church with my big brother on his motor. The road is still covered with water, so I think my brother did not see a big hole on the road, so he was still keeping his speed up. I think my head hit the road first, I didn't remember anything until I got my consciousness back at a hospital.
Short story, a week after that I began to loose the smell of soap and shampoo when I took a bath. And it's already 9 years now, but I haven't forgot the smell of a wet ground (what I missed the most), neither the smell of fried rice (which I like much)...I still keep it in my memories, just in my memories.
You know what, I'm thankful because I'm not loosing one...my breath, yeap:) my nose can still do a good job on that. I got some...I'm able to eat more food since that (I used to be so selective on food just because of the smell) . I got some...I loose my weight so I don't need any diet, and still no need now although I eat a lot. I got some...I can feel what my friends feels, especially when they're sad and sorrow. I can feel just like them, of course it's painful but I'm grateful for that. You can have it too if you really want to. Well, after the rain there will be rainbow, isn't it?
To arnie : Hi there, I've told you one more thing...my nice, kind, and best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/