Thursday, February 26, 2009

Songs of darkness..

Here are some songs that I really love. Not only that...I've cried enough soon as I heard them:) haha...
First of all.. 'Let me fall' by Josh Groban.
I would like to upload it here, let me try first.



Josh Groban - Let Me Fall
Found at bee mp3 search engine

You should wait a while for the rest...Wish you all fall..!!

Number two is up next...'Broken Vow' by Lara Fabian. She's one of my favourite female, such an angel voice she had..The lyrics was about heart broken...sure it is:).




Lara Fabian - Broken Vow
Found at bee mp3 search engine


Next is Indonesian song...yippie!! 'Yang Terdalam' by Peterpan. Nice, deep, meaningful music and lyrics. Also, that's been a memory for me with this song. Someone from the past, the guy next door:) haha, where ever you are, thank you for the love you gave, hope you're blessed with bigger and deeper love. Would be so nice if we can meet again..one day.



Peterpan - Yang Terdalam
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Then, 'Papercut' from Linkin Park. What? with that kind of sounds... I still can remember how exactly the feelings when listening to it. Still can dive in through that darkness until you can move outside yourself, watching yourself sit down at the edge, and at last laughing. At that time your consciousness is back.



Linkin Park - Papercut
Found at bee mp3 search engine


So, how low can you go now. Enjoy the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/