Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Four eyes..

Being in front of my computer at least 8 hours a day is a little bit harder now. Sometimes can make me dizzy, it could be worse so it looks like 'flying letter'. One reason is... we don't use LCD screen and monitor shield here. After quiet long 'budget calculation' time:)...well sure that it'll cost me a number, I think I'll put on anti-radiation glasses.

That was months ago, got some items being prioritized first. Two days ago had a chance to take a look at a store nearby, so I pick my first ever glasses. So here I am, now, with four eyes. I'll try to get used to it first, not so comfort at the first time. I think today is one of my historical moment:) haha, so exaggerating..
I've already received comments from some friends here in the office, they said that I should take it off because I look too serious when wearing it:) haha.

eyes..
a sight to the heart
a key to the soul
tickets to happiness and also sorrow at the same time
can be a freedom or strings attached to you...
be better to use them..

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/