Saturday, September 19, 2009

6 Days Vacation in Bali : Day#1

September 19 2009, Celebrating our 4th anniversary on road

Yes, today is our 4th anniversary, but no celebration required I think. But It's beyond my expectation that my husband said some nice WORDS to me about it, more than a gift to me of what he said. Thank you sweetheart.

I thought our plan to go on vacation to Bali will be postponed again this year. I'll tell you why.The car that we rent several months ago can not be prepared due to an accident a night before our schedule. We will have a big disappoinment if we don't go, but it's okay I supposed. GOD's plan is always beyond aour imagination right? We supposed to be ready to go on 5pm but at that time we still wait until 9pm, the replacement car is arrived. Well, thx GOD at least we can still visit one of the most beautiful island in Indonesia.

We are ready to go on 11pm, almost midnight so I woke my daughter up and carry her with me. I'm sure she will enjoy the holidays. Since we were against the holiday traffic, it almost too smooth the journey we take to get to the port. Even when we want to come across by boat, the queue is just normal. It took about half an hour to go accross java sea, the boat shaking make us dizzy but long road to go from that Bali port at Gilimanuk to Badung, where we want to take a little rest at my bestfriend's house, Trisna. Gosh, another 3 hours to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/