Sunday, September 20, 2009

6 Days Vacation in Bali : Day#2

September 20 2009, Time for a little rest

We went for lunch at 1pm (Bali time is an hour ahead than ours in java island) then we tried to find Trisna's house. Bingo, there she is picking us and showed us the way to her house. Viuhh...i'm glad that finally I made it there and see he family, husband and 2 years old sweet little kid. She and my kid suddenly became so close and I'm glad seeing that, finally she found her first soulmate:) Kid...

We went out just to take a closer look at denpasar at night, I think it's more beautiful at night. The lights, interior, store are everywhere. Such a paradise for those who love to see art in all variance of thing. For me, this is one thing I like from people in Bali. Such a creative people they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/