Monday, September 14, 2009

Blessed you with wisdom...honey

Every single breath of us has been defined ever since GOD plan to create this galaxy. That's what I always believe. So, today when you, my beloved soulmate and bestfriend, commemorating your 31st birthday, I'd like to join your delightful day. I'd also like to wish more wisdom for you, for our days left on earth. I believe that wisdom is a 'must have' items added to us, it can lead us to the right way of life, and can enlight us in any circumstances.

This 4 wonderful years with you has given me a lot. Lots of joy, but also tears and heartbroken moments. I think that's the art of life, no matter we tried, good must balanced with bad things as long as we can correctly interpreting those moments.

One shiny afternoon (september 9th 2009 4:48pm) I wrote this on my phone's draft with grumbling on you :

I was born with this huge understanding to others,
and with less expectation,
none of anger,
that's why I can live my life to know you guys,
people with just a little heart,

cool at most of times...but cold blooded heart killer too

So honey, happy birthday to you...wish you a joyful days, and my love to you will always changed to various good shape so we can pass through our life together.

Love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/