Tuesday, September 22, 2009

6 Days Vacation in Bali : Day#4

September 22 2009, Time for another adventure & a little shopping

Next stop is called Tanah Lot, another beach that has a temple surrounding by the sea. Unfortunately it's high water there so we can't see the snake that live in the cave below.

You know something, next thing that I love from Bali is, it's the place where you can find both most expensive and cheapest cloth and souvenir. Just choose your own style of shopping. For me, I prefer to go on window shopping when I found expensive things. So, when I saw a perfect bag there at CHANEL store, I said to my self I can make that bag myself, but of course with
different material and style.

We went to a market that sell many kind of art and clothes, just to buy few souvenirs and clothes for my beloved family at home. It's been domestic tourists favourite place, because of its price I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/