Monday, September 21, 2009

6 Days Vacation in Bali : Day#3

September 21 2009, Time for adventure

We will visit 3 beautiful beaches today.Yes, I'll post the pictures for you my loyal readers:)


Kuta is the most crowded and popular beach in Bali, 50% are foreign people. We have to walk about 1kilometer to get to the most interesting hotel near Kuta Beach, Hard Rock Hotel. No, we don't stay there, just want to take pictures in front of the hotel. Haha, narcism is back!


Next point is Nusa Dua Beach. Not as popular as Kuta but still a nice place to visit. As always, the one who has most enthusiasm to walk is my kid. The third one was Sanur Beach, I don't like it much since it was more dirty and we can't reach the beach and take a walk on the sand.


It's rainy day today, it's like the rain is chasing behind us, so excited. No special menus, I want to taste special menu of fish or chicken, but I think people with me is not concern about that so we just take a regular food, just to avoid stomachache I think. That's okay, I've been there before and I hope it's not the last time I went there.

One more thing, I have a chance to see my friend in university other than Trisna. It was Rina, another Balinese mom:) with her family: husband and almost 2years old baby girl. What a blessing for me to meet them again after 6 years. Not much changes on them unless they have their own family now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/