Thursday, March 12, 2009

It’s Ringing again…

I have my first cell phone when I was in college, about 9 years a go. At that time I was maybe one of the last student to have a cell phone at their own, dunno why, just don’t really need to use it. Not much choices of course to be considered. Actually, my parents bought it for me, including that number of my own +62 812 31 87XXX. I consider having it because of this boy. I have that remembrance him as soon as I remember my first cell phone, nokia 3310, and he was the first and only contact that I made on that phone for days, amazing..:)

We were in the same class at college, but don’t have a chance to get to know him in my initial year of college. We’ve been closed during that field trip to Bali in September 2000. It was just in my opinion, but I thought he was kind of cute and has ‘one of the best’ smile. First time using that phone, I even become non expert, didn’t have idea how to type sms.:) That was obvious, indeed. Just feel comfortable when having it with me. If you’re expecting a fascinating story related to him, be ready to be disappointed. Yeap..the story ended up there, just like that. He choose one girl, and it wasn’t me. I can deal with that, don’t worry.:)

He was just a star in the sky…
And only a stone in the deep blue sea…


Interesting one, but doesn’t take more than a month to forget that story. I think we both have the same feeling, just different size.:) haha, so comforting what I’m saying…I give a little room to breathe now, he was married with that girl he choose at that time, and now have 2 kids. That’s great, isn’t it?

--**--

Well.. let see..My second phone was still nokia, I bought it in the year of 2003. I bought it because my first nokia was broken. At that time I was starting a new life at my sweet hometown. Actually my parents begged me to go back home after 6 years away from them. They asked me to apply for work at a cigarette company here. As the one and only daughter, I have to take that offer and leaving lots of friends miles away. It’s not that easy to start a new chapter I supposed. So, there’s no romantic nor interesting story came up with my 2nd phone, nokia 3200. But wait..wait.. don’t you just leave my story here. Yes…there was a man…

Actually I’ve already known him for years, since I was a child. You ask me how come? He was living next door to my house.

A son of a priest.
Good looking guy.


Here is the quick recap. He had a crush on me since I was in college, but at that time I said ‘no’. Then I choose a ‘yes’ answer at the 2nd time offer. We’ve been through tough months during our relationship. It was my parents, they don’t even consider him because of his past. Could not tell you details here, but trust me..I can easily understand why they did that, but hard enough for me to let him go. What I remember is we’ve been sneaking out for about 8 months, just to see each other.

Such a huge love he had given. I knew that I could miss once in a lifetime chance if I make that decision to let go of him. But it was one moment, one view that across my eyes…when I take a closer look at my mother’s weary face. What a sorrow eyes she had at that time…at that few seconds. Looks like been a burder to her with my relationship problem. Ever since that painful view, I’ve made up my mind, but still no chance to talk.

One day, right after my 120km trip, I was on the bus home. I thought that must be my only chance, it was now or never. It was pouring rain, I asked him to pick me up and I choose that dinner time…I let him go…April 2004.

Yes, still using that nokia 3200. Of course there are many messages and photos left and not been deleted for long times. I let him go but let his memory stay. I was like dead living person months after that, I let my heart go with him I think. We were still friends after that, but never heard any news from him again. For years.

--**--

Next one.
Still the same brand, I was kind of nokia minded. I choose black nokia 7610. I bought it in April 2005. I like its shape and of course the color.
A man behind that? Yes, I forgot to mention that:)
He was a friend …to a friend of mine. We worked in the same company, but different department. So there is no chance to get to know him at work. We were introduced by a friend of mine at a new year celebration…December 31th 2004. There is no special feature on him as I remember. I noticed that he had a self confidence.

No physically special..except his height..

I can see strong character at first sight. I can’t expect anything. One reason is I was just having fun far away from home during that celebration. Other reason is…I knew that my friend who introduced us had a special feeling for him, just knew it. Never expected to see him again…until that live concert. Here is the plan : me with my 2 other friend want to see that music concert, and of course already had 3 tickets in hands. But last minutes before that, this friend of mine wanted to join us…with that man. Short story, after that concert we have couple chances to see each other and of course… dealing with our cell phone.

Such an important role they played in our life, don’t you think?

I thought we have that ‘bizarre love triangle’… but it’s not the bizarre thing what I mean here, at that time I feel like I’m gonna lose my best friend because of that.

But my heart showed me another way.

So I tool that risk, because I knew they were just friends. Of course I knew that she will at least made a distance to me or even worst. Well, best friend ‘in some cases’ is not forever.

The one which live forever was the distance she made.

Many people, especially at work changed their opinion about me after that. Well, I just leave it and I think time will tell. That’s the only thing I can do. So we’re having serious relationship for about 7 months and then take a huge step ahead.. marriage.

Yes, right. He’s my husband I tell you in a story now. I let my cell phone full with messages and photos during our relationship. I saved up to 300 messages here in my cell phone. I’m thankful that it’s still worked after 4 years now, although have been drowned once at my bath room:).

Maybe it’s time for a change, but do I need one more man as the reason behind that? Haha, we’ll never know. Well, I let you know when I have a new one…cell phone I mean.

01:35am
(when expecting Manchester United vs Internazionale match)

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/