Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Journal of 26 days upgrading project (Day #9)

Hi everybody, am I missing something? any news or gossip?
Oh really, my gosh...

Haha, actually I missed all the happening out there, because my life is full with project now. My world is only about how to finish it on time, my time is ...12 hours at work, 6 hours sleep, 3 hours doing house task, and only 2 or 3 hours playing around with my kid.

You see...only small world I face lately. But surrounding with supportive people here is a pleasure, indeed. Imagine, once you enter the server room at 8:00am..and the next minute you leave it...it's already dark outside:) so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/