Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Journal of 26 days upgrading project (Day #3)

I have noticed something about foreign people from other country. From the first time when my consultant arrived, he's been such an efficient one. Always 'be on time' is the most value added that I see from him. I didn't see that from my Indonesian consultant that regularly came here.

I know... it's been Indonesian people bad habbit for years...

Tomorrow is holiday here in Indonesia, we're given 1 day off for this 'Nyepi Day'. But of course...We decided to take it as regular office day, so that we can finish the project as soon as possible. And the main reason is, we need no disturbance from the user here. So, if they can't access the server, our process won't be interrupted.

How are you doing there? is it good or great?:) Thanks for leaving me messages, that's really become a supporting role... much. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/