Friday, March 06, 2009

My 'rectoverso' in person..


I knew this word from a book, called 'rectoverso'. It's written by one Indonesian female writer (and also singer) named Dewi Lestari. I've already read some of her books, including this one. Actually, the writer make this 'Rectoverso' in 2 different version, book and songs album, which has same title. Rectoverso means 2 images that looks like separately but in one unity that complete each other. We can enjoy those 2 versions at the same time, hearing and reading..

............................
I have never expected to know you in person. Especially now, when my world is fully complete (that was I thought). That's it...when i feel complete, the ground beneath me is not moving anymore like it should be, everything is under controlled so i feel too comfort inside and can't see the world turning around. Now i think that was no longer a perfection, but definitely a danger..

Then one day you 'passed' me by, weeks ago. I've just given full access to those unreal and transparent world when I knew you. Well, for me you are real, that's for sure. I was just thinking, you are my 'rectoverso' in person. You're the one who always can explain 'in words' how i am and what i will do. Maybe it's me who was to exciting then exaggerating moments like these. You can say that also, that's so normal, and in fact i can't give you some scientific answer:)...

But indeed, each and every single time since I knew you, it has been a 'pouring' time of inspiration, flame, and life passion. Thanks to you, the cool dude, for turning my days the way they should be, and for pouring your heart into my life. You brought back my radiance shine, and i hope at the end of time when everything disappeared, my heart found its trully shape. I realize something now, a heart has to be built just like a home, has to be transformed in any shape like a gum, until it's coming back to where it belongs to..


Thanks to you:)
.............................

Should be no name mentioned, because we can all know and feel..

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/