Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Journal of 26 days upgrading project (Day #2)

Forgive me not to write so many words here...
you know why?
because I've already said to much words in English to my consultant here about our project...and I feel tired, need more time to get used to it:)
I have stomachache yesterday because of the stressful, but it's better today
but that's okay, so far so good here in our upgrading project. It's been 2 days with knowledge transfer. Thanks GOD that my consultant is nice and kind..

I miss my friends out there, but job must come first.

2 comments:

  1. you can do it my friend... i'm very optimistic that with you at the helm, that project will be a successful one...keep up the good work Yanti..
    take care always & Godbless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Arnie...
    miss you much now, but I have my consultant here with me that reminds me of you:)....

    ReplyDelete