Friday, March 27, 2009

Journal of 26 days upgrading project (Day #4)

Actually this is holiday for us here in Indonesia, but we decided to take this time off for work. The main reason is, we need all users away from using the system, so we can do more testing.

Happy 'Nyepi Day' for Trisna and Rina there in Bali, must be quiet now there.
No airport activity..
No traffic jam..
No TV on..
So, we must keep quiet guys, don't interrupt them with their spiritual activity..

Back to work.
we face some big problems today, very unexpectable but good to shock us whether we need to be very careful with each step we take, could effect our work ahead.
But enough for today at 6:15pm, so I can go home and see my daughter. It seems that I always late for home this week, at least at 7pm. That makes me lost some time with my family, especially my daughter. But don't worry sweetheart, mom will pay for that time we missed these couple weeks ahead. That's my promise..

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/