Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Journal of 26 days upgrading project (Day #10)

I've been made my own World Record for coming home late from work!!!
Don't know if I should happy or sad about it:) haha.

What time was it?
10:30pm and reach home at 11:00pm.
After that?
take a bath at 11:10pm.
Next?
go to bed at 11:30pm.
So that's it?
Yes, for tuesday.

Again...wednesday. April fool's day. But I have to stay 'unfool' at least for next 2 weeks time. I think i'll be going home 'early' tonight, maybe at 6:30 or 7:00pm. We've done on simulation test so we have reached next step for build the DR (disaster recovery) servers. Still on checking some other things and doing my regular jobs here, so i'll be in touch...

ps: can't wait to watch 'Musics and Lyrics', Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore would be the perfect couple. Will also expecting the songs from the OST. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/