Friday, April 03, 2009

Journal of 26 days upgrading project (Day #12)

Almost weekend again...
Hmm..actually I have less words left to say now, but I think I have something to say..
Especially for trisna, there you are in Denpasar Bali (such a long way to reach you), but you know that you always here..in my heart. Hello there, how are you today girl?

She was complained about her jobs yesterday, so no space left at her desk lately. Always full of paperworks. I think you should complain to your boss sweetheart, not me:) haha. But of course, I think what she needs right now is some words from me that can ease her thoughts.She said that I always have enough 'ready stock' that kind of words:) haha.

When I was busy with my daily jobs, that's the moment that I feel being count on. So imagine if you're sick and not able to work, what will happen. From that thoughts, I realize that even we're in the middle of cruciality, we have to be calm down.

Your boss yell at you..
Calm down, take your time (but of course that's because you can yell back to him:)haha).

Your jobs keep coming and like never ended..
Calm down, so you can think.
And if there's time that you can't think..
Calm down, so you can pray.

Your bone ache..
Calm down, so you can rest then think how would you ask your husband to get you a little massage maybe:).

I need to go back on business now...so good luck to you.
I hope you'll be fine...and get promoted soon.
Amien.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/