Friday, April 24, 2009

Song for the soul

I remember that I want you to listen to these songs (have just found 1 so far), hope can feed our soul.



Sidney Mohede - Aku Berserah
Found at bee mp3 search engine


It's in Indonesian language mixed with English, so at the last part you will understand the meaning. The title means 'I surrender'... In the mean time, I'll try to search for more songs that we can listen together, but I let you know when I have stopped to search for them. And still try to find a way to upload songs from my PC to my blog (hope there are people out there had succeed to do the same thing and able to share their experience with me here)..

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/