Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You are getting old today

Happy birthday to you..

Now is april 29th and as I remember you're already 33 years old. I've just remember your birthday few days ago, after I met you for the second time at the church.

Sorry, but honestly there's nothing I can do to give you a greeting on this. I don't know your current cellphone number, so I think if I write on the net, at least some people knew how happy I am for you today. Hope you're blessed with happiness, health, and joyful. You deserve the best in life, regardless all you've done in the past.


One thing that I want you to know is this:

There was a time that I let love lived inside my heart for you..

But now is the time that I let that love find its place out there in the sky.

So time will never forget us..

And our story is always written.


Cheers!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/