Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Had a deep thinking on something..

Lately I've been thinking about something.
As you know I'm a working mother with 3 years old daughter. What I've been thinking is this...I wake up about 4 AM in the morning everyday (including sunday), take a bath, do some home tasks like washing clothes, dishes, and cooking. Took 2 hours to do those things, and after that waked my daughter up from bed, take her for bath if there's still time for that, because you know how difficult a child taken for morningbath. Mostly it will take about 20 minutes for them to finish.

Breakfast is next thing to do, I always think that that's the most important meal to take for a whole day. Without make up on, I'm ready to hit the road to go for work. Took about 30 minutes, so I need to be ready before 7:20.

Thanks to my sweet husband that always lead us come and go for about 40km everyday. I think he's more tired than me, regardless no additional work for him at home:) that's okay for me, since I'm blessed with extra energy to do lots of daily work. I think (and I believe) every moms in the world blessed with that kind of energy too:) But sometimes I need to take break..

8 AM to 4 PM. @work.
What I love about my work as an IT staff is this :
Dealing with user problem, sometimes negotiate and break a lance with them..
Dealing with IT suppliers, have to be strict with them, some of them just want to earn more money from us and being not supportive..
Dealing with boss, I have many numbers of them here, so sometimes we have to be careful to make our own priority. Every case is urgent (they said) but it's always needed to queued up..

Last but not least :
Dealing with technical consultants, most of them are foreigner so that's the best time to learn English!:) Sometimes they're nice to talk about things other than work also.

If got no extra work at the office, I'll be home at 5 or so. Take a bath and start doing my task as mother. If i'm around, my kid won't let me do anything but to play with her, sing many kid 'foolish' songs, and follow her acts. That's been precious hours for me, being with my family and watching my daughter grow so fast. Each day is like winking my eyes.

That's what I worried much now, that I won't be able to pay attention on my daughter growth if I still work outside.

Considering we have lots of dreams in life, like having our own house, give my daughter a little brother or sister as a family member, and build our own business, I think for few
years we have to earn lots of money from work. And that will be hard if one of us quit from work, not less confidence to run our own business, but it's safe to run our side job
when we are working as employee also. About that house, we still search for it. Almost buy one but failed at last agreement, so it's time for us to take a deep breath and let it go.

To calm down my confusion, I think it's better for me to let everything go with the flow first, In the mean time I try to improve mother-child companionship first, so that my kid
feel more comfort with herself to learn everything with me on her side. Sometimes I imagine what would I look like as an ordinary full time house wife:) haha.

So stick around here to catch my new look:) just kidding, that will take long time for me to decide.

PS: wish me luck with the new house also, we really ...really... want that to become a real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/