Friday, April 10, 2009

Journal of 26 days upgrading project (Day #18)

ELECTION DAY...
Today I prepare my self for vote:)
As a citizen, I think it's our rights and obligation at the same time to vote.
Honestly, I prefer not to vote. You know why? because among all those political party, I think they are not good enough to receive trust and chance to do good things to our people. Only hope for vote, but nothing to give back. Sorry, but I think we're agree on that...

So, I go for vote. I choose only those who better in 'believe in GOD' (not believe in religion) and nationality. At least I don't throw away my right, that's was just my opinion, so lets wait on the result. Actually I've already known the result, because of course big and 'traditional' party will won, they have all to win the election.

Back on business, we can take a deep breath from now on, left only few testing and tuning up the system to work not just properly but also 'fast'. Come on, it's US$160,000 invest on the new servers! so, huge expectation on its performance.

Go home at 6:30pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/