Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Journal of 26 days upgrading project (Day #16)

I think i'll need more vitamin these days, my stamina is currently drop compare to last week. But it's still okay, just a bit tired..

Anyway, more and more testing tonight...I can achieve degree 'Master of Testing' for that:) haha. But we can prepare for the worst with good testing. On and off, shutdown and restart, log on and off...I try to learn different things when switch over those status, so it won't make me bored.

One thing that I enjoy so much is to introduce many kind of food here, but of course we'll think twice to ask him out for lunch at roadside, too risky. What if he has stomachache, my schedule will become longer...oh no!

Wait..wait... he's calling for me again, I think he can't live without me:) haha..
Bye for now...:) take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/