Sunday, April 12, 2009

Journal of 26 days upgrading project (Day #20)

We have several problems today with our new servers. One is the lack of resources for users to run their process. So, we've added more resources for them. Well, we have not enough number of users to do testing, so it's unpredictable. Hope it's better next monday when users get back to work.Have to wait...

Other problem is on the system. I think it's a system bug we have in our new system, so I made a log call on our technical support. Of course take a long time, since it's saturday afternoo. But I think we are lucky today, we've got the solution, at least we can try. So, we have no choice but to download and apply the fixes. Then i'll do some testing, looks fine...Thanks GOD, otherwise I have no idea on what i'm going to do. But to make sure whether there is no more bugs, have to wait again...

So, my saturday night life is at my office:) so 'interesting'..

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/