Sunday, April 12, 2009

One numb moment..

It's easter today, happy easter:)...
I take my daughter to the church so she can meet friends at her age:) Sometimes she shakes her legs and hands follow the song leader, but some other time she's just staring at other children, I think she wonder what crowded is that..

Pay full attention of my daughter makes me heedless for one person who's watching over me there...He call my name and I can see him.Guy next door..

That's the moment that I feel numb.
My mouth, my mind, also my feeling..

But few seconds after that, I can control myself and had a little conversation with him. A little overweight but still the same person I knew. He asked me about my daughter and few other things. But I have to watched over my kid again (she'll disappear one second after I winked my eyes)...so I let that moment and chance gone. But I think many eyes watch over us since they knew that we had a relationship so long ago. Not correct time and place to meet I supposed, because I've never expected to see him so soon.

Not so soon actually, because it's been over 3 years. But what I mean is, If I met him at a better time I would gladly talk to him, just to know that he is just fine. Yeah, maybe later.
Amien..trully, It would be glad to meet him again after today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/