Friday, April 10, 2009

Journal of 26 days upgrading project (Day #17)

I told you before...

World Record for coming home late has been broken again!!

But I think this one will stand for long times to be broken. I left my office at 11:35pm and reach home after midnight. goodness!! And you know something, my lovely husband is always waiting for hours during my times in the office. I think I'll have nice sleep tonight, after this midnight I mean.

Tomorrow is a holiday, and the day after tomorrow too.
Election day is April 9th
Good Friday in April 10th.
But for me, there will be no holiday until we can go live on new servers.

That would be my pleasure, but it's been a pleasure these 3 weeks time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/