Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Journal of 26 days upgrading project (Day #22)

Last day of the project.
It supposed to be a relax day, but phone keeps on ringing. Keeps on receiving complains, especially because of the process changes. Quite big changes I think, so it's supposed to be hard to follow for users. I understand that, so I had prepared my ears and lips to listen and to explain to them. Viuhh...exhausted.

But I hope slowly (but sure) they will get used to it, since we don't have choice but to keeps on moving.

I buy few souvenirs for Brian, actually for his wife and kids (sorry about that Brian..but I have no idea what kind of things you like..haha). So, this is it. We decided to stand on our own, soon or later...the time is come. It's farewell time. He said to me 'I thought you'd ask me to stay.' Haha, I would but I feel sorry for my company to spend more money on you:)...That's just in my mind.. of course.

One thing I feel this morning after the project over..
One little piece of my heart had flown away

Well...Thank you very much for your support, hard work, time, cooperation, and last but not least...friendship. Because I have you as my friend now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------------- -----------NEW COMMENTS */
Pasang Komentar (Klasik?)

/*------------------------------*/